Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

KSM : The Album



I can't even tell how long I been working on this album. To be honest, I think a little after "The Great Exit" was released I had this type of project in mind. But it never really formed in my mind until a couple of weeks ago. Every relationship goes through ups and downs, thats no secret at all. And knowing who I am and how I act, im not the easiest person in the world to be with. Mainly, because I keep practically everything to myself. Its so hard to open up to someone when you never know for sure that what they are telling you is real. Well, now I know for a fact what I have with my girl is real. And that's who this album is dedicated to.

I don't want to go into too many details because this type of project is intended for you to "listen" throughout the entire process. But, its basically showing the ups and downs we went through to get where we are now, while expressing how I truly feel "Through samples of course lol". Its been a long procees creating this album and I hope that it displays my true feelings and its not taken the wrong way.

So hopefully, "KSM" enjoys this dedication to her and I hope ya'll do as well.




http://www.mediafire.com/?n6wj5e9uqcj4nrc


























~S.Watkins

No comments:

Post a Comment