Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

Only 1 In Luv.....


A project I created at the end of 09 but finished in 2010.


The concept is your waking up from a relationship and finding out that you were the only one in love....

I made the beats COMPLETELY different from the usual......

I made these beats as if I had a broken heart sooo I messed the beats up ON PURPOSE, Cause noone can do anything correctly with a broken heart......




The sound quality is very Different as well.....Some beats lo-fi and some just plain BAD quality...



I made the sound quality a certain way so it would somehow convince me not to listen to it, but it didn't work. I rarely play this project but when I do, Im not in the best mood.



So I hope ya'll enjoy & pay close attention to the off beat kicks and the late chops in the samples cause it symbolizes my broken heart.




http://www.mediafire.com/?a31bzsj4ffkxxp2






~S.Watkins

No comments:

Post a Comment